32 worksheets pack. Practise and learn different methods for multiplying numbers.
Includes the grid method, pertitioning, short multiplication and long multiplication.
A compilation of worksheets taken from our subscription packages. Questions and sums set out clearly to allow for reinforcement.
Includes multiplying with 1, 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers.
Clear explanations and examples given. Can be used for homework, reinforcement, revision or for classwork. Answers provided.
Ideal for children aged 8 - 11 years old.
Pages in pack: 49
Times Tables Square
Written Method – Partitioning
Written Method - Grid Method
- TU x T
- HTU x U
- TU x TU
- HTU x TU
- Multiplying Decimal Numbers
- Using the Grid Method, Revision
Written Method – Short Multiplication
- Expanded Short Multiplication TU
- Short Multiplication TU x T
- Short Multiplication HTU x T
- Short Multiplication ThHTU x T
- Short Multiplication, Revision
Written Method – Long Multiplication
- Expanded Long Multiplication TU x TU
- Expanded Long Multiplication HTU x TU
- Long Multiplication HTU x TU
- Long Multiplication , Revision